Do you want to apply to become a Registered Builder?
Join our 12 week Builders Registration Course to get your Builder’s Licence today.
TIV are passionate and dedicated to guide you in getting your builders licence. We will assist you in developing, preparing and submit your application with the VBA.
Don’t Delay – Places Are Limited
Don’t miss out on your chance to become part of one of Australia’s biggest and most versatile industries.
We Teach in a Way to Ensure You’re Successful
We know that the process of becoming a Registered Builder can be nerve-wracking with the examinations, interviews and assessments. That’s why we have great instructors that are experienced Registered Builders but also understand that different people learn in different ways.
We want you to pass and attain your Builders Licence. And we want you to feel confident in your capabilities at the end of the Builders Registration 12 week Course.
That’s why we offer training support. Our trainers have helped hundreds of students from a variety of backgrounds just like you pass the course. They’ll sit with you and help you with anything you’re struggling with.
What Will You Learn and Get out of the Course?
Hardcopy of NCC (Volume 2)
Resource folder with necessary relevant documents
Operations, business and quality management
Simulated Question Test with Plans
Application of Building Codes and Standards
The course duration is one day a week over the course of 12 weeks. You will be required to attend in person every week.
In addition, you must ideally meet the following prerequisites:
- Three projects from your building project work that best demonstrate your experience in the relevant components of domestic building work. You will need to provide evidence documents for each project, including technical referee/s to verify your experience.
- At least three years of experience
- Completion of an application with all the necessary proof of your experience
- Photos on site (on site experience)
- Plans/Drawings (on site experience)
- Permits (on site experience)